CHAPHA s.a.l is a privately-held pharmaceutical factory established in 1964 by the Chalhoub family. It is one of the first private pharmaceutical manufacturers in Lebanon and is dedicated to the development of new formulations of pharmaceutical products as well as the manufacturing of products under license.
CHAPHA is a member of several professional associations including:
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut
- Association ofLebanese Industrialists
- Lebanese Dutch Business Association
- American Lebanese Chamber ofCommerce
- Swiss Business Council ofLebanon
- Austrian Business Council of Lebanon
CHAPHA is part of a group of companiesthat ensurestheimport, promotion and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
The organization is a pioneer in its field and has a proven track record.Past successful handling of challenges during the group’s 77 years of existence has resulted in the organization’s current strengths.
Our mission is to provide competitively-priced, high quality products to ultimately improve the quality of life and to maintain the highest standards possible in our business relations, stressing on trust and consistency.